Bin There!

Imagine this scenario.

You live in a mansion. (A flea hole that passes off as a lodging for bachelors, here in Chennai. You can imagine the scene. Matchbox rooms, separated by narrow corridors to compliment the narrow lanes outside.)

Your door is open this evening. A door that happens to be bang opposite your neighbor’s.

You’re on your bed, smoking your last cigarette. You’re deadbeat after a day’s work, snuff out your cigarette into the box and then take aim, sitting on your bed, at your neighbor’s bin that’s bang opposite your door.

You perfect your aim and just as you throw it, your neighbor, with whom you’ve had a sundry tiff the previous evening, arrives! Your aim misses the bin and lands at his feet.

*##!!@

Can you complete this story for me? I'm tired...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to imagine how I would have reacted if I were your neighbour! ;-) But if I were you, I'd promptly offer him a ciggy...

Rajesh Rajoo said...

:0 but this chappie doesn't smoke. so my only alternative would be to slink away, if that's at all possible in a matchbox room.