Bhoo-hoo Letters

These are leave letters. But isn't there something... something about them? Thank you Mayil, or Bird as we all call him. He sent me this hilarious forward.

Here's one from Infosys, Bangalore:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.

One from CDAC:
As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.

Another from the HAL Administration Dept:
As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.

Here, an employee applies for a half day leave:
Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 O'-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave.

Another:
I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday.

Another:
My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave.

This one is a leave letter to the headmaster:
As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today.

Another leave letter to the headmaster:
As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.

Did I make your day? You'd make mine, if you send me more of these. But don't for a moment think that this blog is all forwards. No sir.

There's so much original muse in here. I know that sounded pompous. My I suggest you sample these?
Getting at Mr. Pompous and Rx Gloom. You may actually like them.

If you don't you can send me a stinker. Now ain't I Mr. Shameless?

No comments: