So that's how you catch the wind...

It's interesting how songs are made. Look at this one:

The Rasmus' new single 'Sail Away' was out on 28th October 2005. Here's lead singer Lauri about the song.

"'Sail Away' is a different kind of track on this album. It started off as a very simple campfire song. I remember playing this song to the guys in the rehearsal room, just sitting on the floor, and they were like 'what is this song, this sounds soooo good?' and I said oh, it's just one of those 'pussy' songs, and they said 'oh, this is really beautiful, we must do this song, and we must keep it really simple' and that's what happened. The lyrics are about what happens in situation when love runs out."

He makes it all so simple. Shhh! I think I feel this 'pussy' song forming in my head. Hey...hey... WAIT! I didn't say I was going to sing it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Sail Away' ... did they play this song at the concert dudee?

Rajesh Rajoo said...

yes they did. some concert doodie. i still can't believe they were here.