I'm Back!

And to think that it took an article in rediff.com to get my engines running again! Aren't we all greedy?

Christ! No offence meant. I'll quickly make that a politically correct statement - ain't I a greedy one? There! You can stop glaring now. But you'd sure like to know where the 'greedy' bit came from.


I was just reading that blogging brings in the moolah! Man, I'd love to have buckets of that. Well maybe not as much as Bill what's-his-name. But enough to have me going to Goa on a Monday, lazing it out on a Tuesday, rolling over on a Wednesday and so forth. You get the drift don't you?

No. No. No. Don't go back to rolling your eyes. They don't look pretty. Maybe you'd like to read this rediff.com article I'd just mentioned, instead.

But wait! Don't forget to come back here. Often! You've got a moral responsibility to have me going to Goa on a Monday, lazing it out on a Tuesday...

No comments: