Can Coca Cola Afford A Bounced Mail Now?


I don't do this. I don't go speaking behind people's backs, atleast on my blog. But this time I must do it. Coca Cola had published this advertisement in The Hindu and The Economic Times yesterday (09.08.06) quoting an email ID and a telephone number, inviting readers to a guided tour of their world-class facilities. As a blogger and also because I personally think the whole pesticide issue is a non-issue, I thought I'd contact Coke at the email address they'd given and cash in their offer, so to speak.



But my mail to them bounced. Not once but twice. Once yesterday. Once today. So I tried their number and found it's forever engaged. The only time I got a ring, I heard what I thought was the sound of a Royal Enfield Bullet riding over a horrible road, perhaps somewhere in Tada. I really did. Does that mean the number is an eye wash as well? I wouldn't know because I didn't try more than a dozen times.

Did anyone else try their email ID or numbers? It's indiahelpline@apac.ko.com and 0124-2348617/8 - lines open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm says the ad. Click on images to enlarge.

No comments: