Blundering Bush Calls Pope ‘Sir’!


Only Bush can manage to call the Pope ‘Sir’ and then go on to describe him as “very smart”. So, ok, The Bush didn’t tell the pontiff that he’s a darn nice man or whack his back but he came close, don’t you think? This man… this president has been blundering for long now. And the world’s been rolling in the isles. Sample this:

"Suiciders are willing to kill innocent life in order to send the projection that this is an impossible mission." --George W. Busy, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2007.

What in the good Lord’s name are suiciders? Never mind. Here’s another:

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president." --George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

He has buddies? Who in his right mind would want such a blundering buddy, except for comic relief? But ten, I guess America does need comic relief about now. Or why else would a seemingly sound nation want a buffoon in the highest political office there is?

Picture courtesy: about.com

No comments: